Sunday, July 5, 2009

blogger blues......

ok, before i go sexing around with all my settings.....and other stuff that i admit to knowing precious little about, i am having some trouble lately reading some of my blogs.....is anyone else having difficulty????....and if not, got any ideas on what i need to do to remedy the malfunction????

here's my problems......

i don't have any trouble opening "The Daily Rant"....but one of my favorite parts of Salena's blogs are the archives....it's really weird, but for a couple of weeks now i have not been able to open the archives from 2005 and 2008 thru the links under each new post.....2006 and 2007 work just fine, but it's a no-go on 5 &8......if i go down to the list of all the archives i can open them there, but then i find myself reading the whole month's worth...and that ruins the daily surprise!.....i know...i know....i'm weird........i admit it.......just help me.......

and then there is "Heads Carolina/Tails California".....i can get the page to open, the list of followers, etc comes up.....but no post.....nothing at all....no matter how long i wait......

everyone else i read, daily or occassionally, seem to be working just fine.........any ideas out there?????.........please!....i've become addicted and need my daily fixes on these blogs.......

5 comments:

Team Caffee said...

I am no help to you at all by I can sympathize with you as I cannot imagine not getting my daily fix. It has to be horrible.

Fandango Travelers said...

Did you get it fixed or maybe it fixed itself? We aren't having any trouble that I can tell. 'Course, we are in Kansas and you can never tell about what is real and what isn't when you're in Kansas!!!!!

The Daily Rant said...

Crap - I just tried it myself and it's not working. How long have you been noticing this? Forever or just recently? Email me at bellavenere@aol.com and let me know. I'm going to check it out now and see what I did wrong.

And then please come back and try again!

The Daily Rant said...

OK, I found the problem - at least on the most recent post - the HTML code was wrong!

I'm going to go through and look at some of the others, but if you remember, can you tell me how far back you think it went - when you started noticing?

Thanks!!

The Daily Rant said...

OK...me again! I think I got it. I'm pretty sure it's fixed....I went back as far as I saw the HTML problem occuring and made the changes....so I think I got them all. Please let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks!